WELCOME TO ARIUS CITY
First of all, thanks for visit us.
Feel free to explore our city and meet the other residents and visitors, but before, pay attention few minutes at the following rules.
- Have fun!
- Don’t rez objects around the city. If you want to rez something, always ask for permission from the admins. Even if the rez is open , doesn’t mean that you can use the sim like a sandbox. Remember, 3 warnings and you will lose the rights to rez objects and maybe even the rights to enter in the sim.
- Do not grief the sim or other players. It is an immediate ban.
- Don’t complain if there are not a lot of people around. World has timezones. This means that others are probably sleeping or are busy in their own RL business (like a job for example). Rather try to be positive, invite your friends online and do something together.
- Don’t poach people , in group, IM or local chat. Come here to ask others if they want to go in another sim for an event, it’s rude. We are open to make accords with other sims for mutual promotion, but poaching will be considered griefing and you will be removed.
- As the same, don’t post in the group events in sims that are not part of these accords. Ask always to the admins before you post, just to avoid issues.
- Arius is not a roleplay sim. This means that if you want to roleplay is not prohibited, but others are not forced to follow your roleplay.
- The sim is ADULT but moderated by the Admins. Please avoid full nudity (aka show your “bits”) in open spaces (ex. Welcome center, plaza, forest). The private apartments or houses are not subjected to this rule as well the Wolf Beach. Sex is admitted only in private houses and apartments as well.
- Avoid unnecessary drama. Especially about politics and or religion. Regarding politics, remember that other players probably are not in your country, and they are not interested in your political situation or religious faith. A civil conversation is a good thing, but insults and drama are not. Admins will evaluate a ban in case of these issues.
- Avatars that look-like kids are not admitted! Child-like avatars as well. The decision to admit or not an avatar in sim it is the responsibility of the administrators and owner, who can decide in total autonomy. Every decision made is final. No complaints will be accepted.
- Last rule is like the first. We are all here to have fun, so leave negativity out of this place.
For other details, about the roleplay and the other parts of the sim, check the welcome area.
Thank you in advance!
For any info, contact:
Owner : Max Arkala (Maximillian Loon)
Admin : Hikari Archeron (Neige Ceres)
Admin : Ahnoh Echegaray
Events Manager : Gabriel (Gabbepanda)
Events Manager : SetiRabit Rayna
PR and Security: Gisk (Giskard Triellis)